Join Us In Verona!
The 2016 Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-11) will provide an opportunity to share best practices of international legal skills education while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Verona, Italy. This year’s conference at the University of Verona Department of Law will begin on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 and continue through Thursday, May 26. An optional excursion to explore the Veneto is planned for Friday, May 27, 2016.
Your experience in Verona will allow you to learn and share cutting-edge information on global legal education and to meet experts and new friends from around the world. Register Now ›
- American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- American Bar Association Section of International Law (ABA-SIL)
- International Committee of the American Bar Association Tort, Trial, and Insurance Practice Section (ABA-TIPS)
- International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Scribes—The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association (ABILA)
To see other cooperating entities, conference committee members, and institutions represented at the conference, please visit the About page ›