Join us in Melbourne, Australia!
The 2018 Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-13) will provide an opportunity to share the best practices of international legal skills education while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Melbourne, Australia. The December 2018 conference at Melbourne Law School will begin on Monday, December 10, 2018, and continue through Wednesday, December 12, 2018. There are certain to be activities before and after the conference itself, so if your schedule allows please plan to arrive a few days early and to stay for a few days after.
Your experience in Australia will allow you to learn and share cutting-edge information on global legal education and to meet experts and new friends expected from Australia, Canada, Estonia, Germany, Haiti, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and other countries.
- November 17, 2016: Presentation proposals’ deadline
- January 27, 2017: Early bird registration deadlines
- Early bird conference registration fee $250US
- Extra tickets for Mexican Fiesta at special price $50US
- Tickets for City Tour at special price $99US
- Early bird Students’ Workshop registration fee $99US
- February 28, 2017: Hotel registration deadline (special room rates)